A look at legal compliance of platforms – which will survive (and be investible) and which won't?
Join us on time & date : 14th July 2021 @ 13:00
- Review the regulatory framework that these platforms are subject to, including the Employment Agencies Act and consequences of non-compliance;
- Discuss how recent case law (including the Supreme Court Uber decision regarding worker status) affects worker engagement by these platforms;
- Look at platform models which facilitate payments to workers; whether they require FCA authorisation and consequences of operating without authorisation;
- Consider different worker engagement models, workplace tax status and IR35;
- Look at how umbrella and PEO companies are working with some platforms to provide payroll and tax compliance;
- Provide a summary of the key legal risk issues to be considered when operating, developing, investing in or acquiring a people service platform business.
If you will not be able to join us on the day or miss the webinar by any means, please send an email to email@example.com who will send you the recording.